Premier NVS100 400 mm High Gloss Mayford Compact Bathroom Cabinet and Basin - White
Wash Stands & Vanity Units by Premier
Premier NVS100 400 mm High Gloss Mayford Compact Bathroom Cabinet and Basin - White
Add to Cart »Costumer review about Premier NVS100 400 mm High Gloss Mayford Compact Bathroom Cabinet and Basin - White
I had ordered a different vanity unit for our cloakroom, but when the plumber came to fit it, it was just to big. I didn't want a really tiny basin but needed a floor mounted unit to cover the (lack of) existing floor tiles. A quick whizz round amazon revealed an ideal replacement, and with amazon prime it was available for next day delivery (when the plumber was still on site).The item was extremely well packaged (unlike some other sanitary ware from other suppliers), arrived promptly, and was fitted the same day. The basin is a sensible size and deep enough for hand washing. ( I have a waterfall style tap). Although I was looking for a floor mounted unit to cover the existing flooring, rather than for storage, it works well with an internal shelf.Delighted with the end result - and the price.

