Premier PRC163 350 mm D300 High Gloss Mayford Tallboy Unit - White

Premier PRC163 350 mm D300 High Gloss Mayford Tallboy Unit  White
Wash Stands & Vanity Units by Premier

Premier PRC163 350 mm D300 High Gloss Mayford Tallboy Unit - White

Add to Cart »
The mayford tallboy unit maximises storage in your bathroom and with a depth of 300 mm is a perfect addition to the mayford 450 mm, 550 mm and 650 mm cabinet and basin options.

All mayford furniture is supplied rigid and benefits from soft close doors.

Costumer review about Premier PRC163 350 mm D300 High Gloss Mayford Tallboy Unit - White


I'm thrilled with this. Was delivered the day after I ordered it (and I don't have Prime) and although I needed a hand to get it lifted upstairs I'm so pleased with the quality. It was easy to put the handles on and there's so much space inside. Great purchase.